Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drenched with Curiousity

Written 12-18-2009

Ok so for some strange, odd, retarded reason this evil world of LOVE has been circling around my brain! I don't get it. I am not in love nor do I desire to be. But there is something. There is this little piece of me inside that wants to travel back to a time when **** was all there was. When it was all that mattered. When it was the reasoning behind every dumb, inexcusable, stupid act. It kept me hanging on and it kept me connected. Love? Nope I refuse to believe that I could ever be cursed like that. **** on the other hand was definetely there.

But do I really want **** again?! It hurt like hell the first few times. Maybe now I'm immune to the B.S. The BullShit, the BitterSweet element that surrounds this dented heart of mine! Ha! Can't be sucked out so no need in trying. My heart is like a foreign car that I can't afford to get fixed right now. I would shop around for prices but why? I know they're all gonna try and get over on me, and hell whatever they're selling I'm just not in the market to buy!

Ugh now I will be known as the BITTER BLOGGER! But I'm really not. This isn't a blog about HIM or THAT MAN or even THIS ONE. It's just a blog that I felt I had to get out. What is ****??? Oh my bad that's L-O-V-E backwards, E-V-O-L pronounced EVIL!

1 comment:

  1. looooooooooooooove.

    dangerous.
    yet, beautiful.

    it's all about risk amber. nobody wants to get hurt but nobody wants to be lonely. THERE IS NO SECURITY ON THIS EARTH, JUST OPPORTUNITY.

    :)

    ReplyDelete