Wednesday, December 17, 2008

L.I.F.E.- No acronym

Life is a bitch! No seriously it really is. I mean it has to be. Nobody understands her, she's difficult, hard to please, and sometimes down right cold. Bitch. Ha, this thing we call life! She is a creature of pure ambiguity. She doesn't say what she means, she simply hints and expects you to figure it out. We are supposed to guess what she wants, and dammit we better not be wrong, because if we are we pay. And she can be a mean and spiteful "unstable creature" who can hold a mean grudge!

But if this thing we call life is a bitch, then what are days. My theory is that the days are niggas. Yup, I said it. I know the NAACP buried the word, but hell this blog didn't. Think about it though, it makes sense. Days are short, they can't listen, and a lot of the times you regret all the things you do with it. Just like niggas. Ha! I think I'm on to something...

DISCLAIMER: This blog does not wish to insult men in any way shape or form. Men are some of the greatest creatures to walk the earth. Also..... the NAACP does NOT approve of this message ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment